If you think you have what it takes to become one of the team at reinteractive, well, we want to know about it!
Senior Front End React Developer
Remote - AEDT Time Zone
We are looking for a strong front end/React web developer to join our team.
The applicant needs excellent written and spoken English. You will be talking with clients directly during stand ups and sprint meetings.
Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet are essential. You will work with a project manager who makes sure the project is on track, however you need to be able to listen, talk and communicate clearly with an ability to get your point across and quickly grasp what the client desires.
- 3+ years experience as a front end developer in various roles
- Extensive knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with React or Angular
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Have used React along with Relay to manage data injections into the frontend
- Experience or familiarity with GraphQL
- Experience or familiarity with React Native
- Understanding of UI and design
- Experience in product design
- Experience in Node.js
- Experience in test-driven development
- Experience in back end technologies and frameworks
Location: You will work remotely from home, anywhere in Australia is okay, or a similar time zone, such as New Zealand and the Philippines.
You work from home on a relatively flexible schedule.
Pay: This will vary according to your skill level. We are accepting great developers. The more skills you have, the higher the pay. So get in touch!
About us: We bring our client plans to life through well crafted and maintained software. We are a team of 40 people focused on producing high quality projects for our clients.
We provide UX, development as well as our OpsCare and CodeCare services for the maintenance and support of Ruby on Rails applications.
Citizenship: You need to be an Australian resident for tax purposes. International residents can apply for full-time but as a contractor.
Recruiters: Not at this stage, thanks
Project Manager / Development Manager
Australia or Similar time-zone
reinteractive is a large Ruby on Rails focused development consultancy. We are a 100% remote team and have been so since we started in 2010. We know how to be remote with our full time team calling from all corners of the world.
We are growing and looking to hire a Development Manager to join our team.
Location: You will work remotely from home, anywhere in Australia is okay, or a similar time zone, such as New Zealand.
Pay: This will vary according to your skill level. We are accepting great developers. The Salary range is negotiable between $130,000-$150,000 p.a. based on your experience and skill level. This is a full-time role not a contract role.
Description: We are looking for a senior Rails developer who wants to take on the role of Project Manager. You won't require any experience in this role as we will train you up. You just to a strong willingness to learn.
You will have excellent written and spoken English. You will be talking with clients directly during stand ups and sprint meetings. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think on your feet are essential as well as a mind set of making the project succeed.
The job has three major components to it:
- Scoping and estimating projects
- You will be required to work with clients to understand their requirements and estimate the amount of time it will take to deliver this work. This might also require you to occasionally build a quick proof of concept or other coding that is needed for the job.
- Managing teams of software developers
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the senior Rails developers. Making sure they are doing well and helping them technically if they run into any issues including any needed debugging sessions. From time to time you may need to resolve performance issues with team members.
Running daily standups with clients and developers.
We run our projects using the Agile development methodologies. If you don't have a lot of experience in this area, that's fine we will train you.
- 5+ years experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Excellent ability to communicate with developers and customers
- The ability to solve problems and make projects succeed
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, reach out and we'll have a chat.