From UX, to project architecting, MVP and beyond
Have a project that needs scoping, planning or estimating?
The expert UX and Project Management team at reinteractive can help you get your software project off the ground with workshops, education sessions, research and more. And our consultants will work out the best structure post-development to maintain and care for your Rails application.
Let’s talk about your project
Hire our expert Project Management team to help scope and architect your web or mobile app
Have an existing Rails app? Our review will give you a road map for updates and maintenance
A deep dive into your existing Rails app with a comprehensive report and recommendations
A through UX/Design phase, scoping, system design and project estimate with a complete software specification report
Our highly trained team at reinteractive can consult on your project to get the best possible outcome for your web application.
Some of the team members include:
- UX Team: can prepare clickable prototype of your application, help to work out features and MVP
- Design Team: turn the UX in to a Visual Design overlay so you can see what the various layouts and page templates will look like ,including colours, fonts and design elements
- Project Management team: Nailing the MVP, writing the scope and planning later iterations, architecting the systems, including infrastructure and third party integrations, writing out a Software Requirements Specification, and finally estimating your development costs
- CodeCare team: Managing an existing application once the major feature work is complete, prioritising and recommending work such as upgrades, security patches and re-factoring.
- OpsCare team - managing the server layer for your application on AWS or Heroku. This includes correct scaling to save you money, advising and dealing with security issues ion the infrastructure, data backups and restoration of services.
If you are not sure what might apply to your application, or need more detail on how they fit together, just give us a call or fill in the contact form for more information.