Before we move ahead with new application development, we fully inspect your Salesforce setup to ensure that it is correctly configured to allow custom-built apps to work seamlessly with it. If there are unknown errors in your Salesforce setup, then it can cause unforeseen issues. Addressing these in the first instance saves you time and money.
The purpose of this service is to complete a thorough review of your current Salesforce setup before we engage in building your application to ensure the Salesforce foundation is rock solid. Experience has shown that if there are issues with your Salesforce instance that are unknown by you and our development team, it can complicate the smooth operation of your Salesforce instance with a custom-built application. It is much more time and cost efficient to isolate and resolve any issues first up, rather than to find out mid building the application that there are issues.
Our clients use the reinteractive Salesforce Audit Service for many reasons. Sometimes it is to check in the development practices of their current development team or to find areas of weakness. Or maybe as a compliance point for due diligence and audit purposes. Whatever the reason, we will find out the nitty gritty details of your Salesforce org and highlight areas to be changed. You can take these recommended improvements back to your existing Salesforce Partner to implement or we can fix it for you.
Our Salesforce Implementation Manager has a deep understanding of best practices and ideal architecture for Salesforce. Along with our Heroku experienced developers, our goal is to build you a custom-made application with the best possible cost savings achieved and superb functionality and speed, returning a high ROI for your investment.
We will ensure that the records have been set up in accordance with best practice and that your Salesforce instance is correctly configured to allow for it to be expanded easily into the future.
Some of the risks associated with an incorrectly configured Salesforce instance are:
- Records and objects incorrectly set up, resulting in the storage of incorrect or inappropriate data. This can lead to having to make wholesale data changes in the future.
- The records and workflow are not set up to meet the current business needs which result in Salesforce not being used or fully utilized by your team.
- The basic setup is wrong making it difficult to build out on top of it, without having to begin the entire setup process from the beginning.
Having a well-established Salesforce instance right from the beginning makes a huge difference in the operation of the business and ensures you are in a position to meet the business’ goals using this powerful software.
This will enable our developers to ensure that the best possible application is built.
Your Salesforce instance will be completely reviewed and audited. This will include verifying:
- Records and Objects are correctly set up.
- Datatypes are correct for the information being stored.
- The current Salesforce instance meets the current and immediate future needs of the business.
- The Salesforce instance is set up with best practices.
- The Salesforce instance is fundamentally correct to make sure future work in expanding and integrating the platform can be performed smoothly and easily.
You will receive a full report of your Salesforce instance that will provide you with a rundown of all the information discovered in the audit, along with recommendations on:
- Changes that should be made to the records and objects.
- Any datatypes that should be adjusted so the information is stored correctly.
- Any changes that should be made to the Salesforce framework, so it fits within best practices, which would allow for much easier changes in the future.
- A complete breakdown of what changes are urgent and should be made on an immediate basis and what changes are beneficial but can be made at a later date.
Salesforce Audit Service
The Finance Brokers Association of Australia Limited (FBAA) is the leading national association representing more than 8,000 finance and mortgage brokers throughout Australia. Salesforce plays a major part of their membership management. We recently finished an audit of their Salesforce environmnent.
What is important from FBAA’s perspective is that we build relationships with providers. It is not about the cost necessarily, but it is certainly about the accountability and the responsibility. You cannot buy that. You have to get the right provider to do that. I can absolutely 100% recommend reinteractive.Serge Burjak, Chief Information Officer, Financial Brokers Association of Australia
- Salesforce & Heroku Custom Solutions
- Optimising Salesforce Data Storage
- Internet of Things Connectivity
- OpsCare® Managed Hosting
Salesforce & Heroku Custom Solutions
We have in-depth experience in utilising the Salesforce® API and the Heroku platform that allows us to build custom applications that sync with Salesforce, allowing you to leverage the full power of the Salesforce Cloud.
Optimising Salesforce Data Storage
Old data may be valuable but can often clutter up your Salesforce org. As your business grows its customer base, storage of data that you don’t regularly use can become costly. We help minimize your Salesforce data usage, utilising the Salesforce Heroku® platform. Old Salesforce and customer data can be stored in an economical, yet accessible database, that can be pulled into Salesforce only when you need it.
Internet of Things Connectivity
IoT is the way forward for many businesses. We help you navigate building your IoT app that maximises productivity but also economises data storage and smartly analyses the data coming in, aggregating what you need into workable metrics and synchronising with Salesforce.
OpsCare® Managed Hosting
We will protect, monitor and scale your Ruby on Rails website or app 24/7. Hosted on AWS or Heroku. We wear the pagers, so you can concentrate on growing your business.